The "Official" Dead Weather Thread

JimmyByrne09

Reaction score
I'm really enjoying both albums :grinthumb Yeah they are a lot different to The Raconteurs & The White Stripes, and I still prefer these two bands, but I'm finding both Horehound and Sea of Cowards are growers - with each listen I like them that little bit more :) At the moment Sea of Cowards is my favourite.
From Horehound my favourite tracks are: So Far From Your Weapon, Treat Me Like Your Mother and No Hassle Night, and, from Sea of Cowards, Hustle And Cuss, The Difference Between Us, I'm Mad, I Can't Hear You and Gasoline.

Awesome! Yeah, I listened to TDW before I started listening to The Raconteurs or The White Stripes, so they remain my favorite of the three, as much as I LOVE the others. :)

I prefer Horehound personally of the two albums, but Sea of Cowards has been growing on me recently. I got both albums on iTunes, but when I saw them perform live in Chicago over the summer, I picked me up a copy of Horehound on Vinyl. I think that one has more songs I like the most. And let me just say, 'Will There Be Enough Water', as plain and simple as it sounds on the studio recording, it is AWESOME to see live. It's the one song Jack comes up to play guitar for, and he does an insane solo over it. It was definately the showstopper of the night for me. So, if they end up touring again, Get. Tickets. ASAP. Trust me, it's worth it.

Enjoy your records!

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Jack is The Man :bow: I desperately want to see him live, whichever band it may be with, but if I could catch all three bands at some point in the future I would be a very happy bunny :)

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
They did a very cool Pentagram cover, which I liked.

Forever My Queen

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Staff online

Members online