The "Official" Dead Weather Thread

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score
Re: The Dead Weather

Being a fan of The White Stripes and The Kills its a no brainer I would like The Dead Weather. Saw their first show which was at the Bowery Ballroom in April of 4/14/2009 and have been a fan since including owning both albums and a few rare tracks. Also like their live show and the interplay between Alison and Jack. They actually got in a real drunk fight which could have broken them up but instead straightened them up.

pain to get pictures of them as they have had a no picture taking policy. However, last summer I had a VIP pass and thought I was allowed to take pictures I actually wasn't but snapped a few:

4858787653_e10dce3273.jpg
4859409354_c98b75aa17.jpg

The Kills 03
3071589980_fed7299234.jpg

JimmyByrne09

Reaction score

(Aktivator)

I had no idea that they got into a bar fight, that sounds absolutely hilarious! Hahaha!!

Thanks for sharing the pics!

:D

JimmyByrne09

Reaction score

I've just ordered Horehound and Sea of Cowards :)

Also, let me know what you think of them when you hear them both fully for the first time, favorite tracks, personal preference of the two albums. I'd like a full, detailed review of TDW! :D

..If you don't mind.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
I'm really enjoying both albums :grinthumb Yeah they are a lot different to The Raconteurs & The White Stripes, and I still prefer these two bands, but I'm finding both Horehound and Sea of Cowards are growers - with each listen I like them that little bit more :) At the moment Sea of Cowards is my favourite.
From Horehound my favourite tracks are: So Far From Your Weapon, Treat Me Like Your Mother and No Hassle Night, and, from Sea of Cowards, Hustle And Cuss, The Difference Between Us, I'm Mad, I Can't Hear You and Gasoline.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online