ComfortablyNumb

Unquestionable Presence
Reaction score
Nude With Boots

600px-melvins_nude_with_boots_cover.jpg
Band - The Melvins
Genre - Alternative/Heavy Metal, Rock.
Release - 2008

The opening song "Kicking Machine" has this "Good Times Bad Times"/"Moby Dick"-esque drum-and-guitar power. Actually the majority of Nude with Boots showcases a Zeppelin meets Sabbath type of sound. Nude With Boots shows a classic rock side of the Melvins rather than their experimental side which had them toying with excruciating sonic noise, or their sludge/doom metal sound.

Not the best Melvins album, but it is a great album. I recommend checking it out if you like Zeppelin and Sabbath (judging from most of you being in a classic rock forum I can say you do.)

Reaction score
Re: Nude With Boots - The Mevlins

hmm... I'm glad I listened to this, but I don't think I'l be listening to it again;)

I really liked the second song up there, and the last one was cool too... I think their sound might be alittle too far out there for me, it doesn't flow how I'd like it to, but eh.. maybe I'll feel different about it if I hear it again...

rollingstoned

Queens of the Stone Age
Reaction score
Re: Nude With Boots - The Mevlins

Melvins rocked, I still remember Kurt Cobain tried to join them and they said he wasn't good enough at guitar lol.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online