The Jam (Official Thread)

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
PictureHandler.ashx

jam_bp.jpg

http://www.thejamfan.net/welcome.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jam

The Jam were an English band to emerge from the wave of British Punk Rock in 1977.

Discography:

1977 In the City
1977 This Is the Modern World
1978 All Mod Cons
1979 Setting Sons
1980 Sound Affects
1982 The Gift

Any fans out there?

M

Syd

Reaction score
Re: The Jam

I LOVE The Jam's first album. One of my favourite albums ever. I've been kinda "scared" about checking out their other stuff ... because I don't want to feel dissapointed. But most people say their other albums are better, so maybe I should stop being such a little boy about it. Jajaja.

I like all the power they have :pullhair:

oscar gamble

Do The 45
Reaction score

I LOVE The Jam's first album. One of my favourite albums ever. I've been kinda "scared" about checking out their other stuff ... because I don't want to feel dissapointed. But most people say their other albums are better, so maybe I should stop being such a little boy about it. Jajaja.

Their first album is by far my favorite thing by them. It's also one of my favorite albums.

LyricalLaurel

EΔЯ ЯESPOИSIBŁE, too!
Reaction score

I like all the power they have :pullhair:

I've never heard of this band (no huge surprise there :oyea:) but I enjoyed this tune, Syd. It makes me want to dance... really REALLY fast!! :cheers2

Syd

Reaction score

I've never heard of this band (no huge surprise there :oyea:) but I enjoyed this tune, Syd. It makes me want to dance... really REALLY fast!! :cheers2

:D I'm really glad you liked it. They have a lot of songs like that ... It's punk music but no so agressive ... you just wanna dance when you listen to it. Jaja.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online