The Horrors

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
The Horrors are a band from Southend On Sea, England. I have two of their albums, Strange House & Primary Colours.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
I quite like these Sunny - a good mix of punk & new wave in there, with a hint of goth :) As I said in the Sexy Men thread I've never heard of them before, not sure how I've managed to miss them!

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Anyband who have dark indie goth influences interest me . I have a good friend been raving about THE HORRORS recently, so its nice to see Sunny do a thread about this interesting sounding band.:cheers2
I do like the tracks you put up, love the big keyboard and fuzzy guitars on the 1st one . Reminds me of Jesus and The Mary Chain at their prime.....there again they didnt have that keyboard sound :bonk:
Also very LOOP inpired [see my thread ] .The third track sounds a lot like what the reformed 80s indie band ARTERY are doing at present, exciting stuff.
I will have to check out more of THE HORRORS material :grinthumb

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
I was reading a little about them yesterday Lou, and they name Jesus and Mary Chain as one of their influences.

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
Just got turned on to these guys...Remind me of old Cramps stuff...

Jack The Ripper

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Got to see them a few years ago when they did a show Witt Iggy and the Stooges and some other bands. They were superb and really put a show on, something like I have never seen before. Managed to get their first album and loved it, IMO they have never bettered it. I think they really pulled all the stops out in the early day and may not be able to recapture that magic:)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online