The Guilty Pleasure Thread

Musikwala

Popmartian
Reaction score
Be brave! Admit them! :D

Could be a song, an artist, an album or a whole genre! Doesn't have to necessarily be in the Rock genre.

Mine are:

Eurodance: In my early teenage years I used to enjoy the heck out of Eurodance videos on MTV. This was stuff like Ace Of Base, Captain Hollywood Project, Culture Beat, Haddaway, Snap! and the like. Later my taste developed and I gravitated to 90s alternative rock initially and then completely into classic rock. But even today if I hear the odd Eurodance tune somewhere, I will sit up and take notice. :peek

Phil Collins: I have always liked the guy's voice. I quite enjoy his Genesis material and a good amount of his solo stuff as well. Sure, some of it is cheesy but it doesn't bother me too much. There's a certain old-fashioned quality to his voice that I like.

More later.

analoggal

Woman of the Country
Reaction score
Guilty Pleasure

Does using a chocolate bar to scoop peanut butter outta the jar count (when nobody's looking)??:)
Musically:
Classical Gas... Mason Williams

Or how about:
The Gambler... Kenny Rogers

and finally:
Oh Happy Day... The Edwin Hawkins Singers

Aero

Reaction score
Swing Out Sister (Am I The Same Girl?) - I love this song but I can't play this in front of my friends cause I'd take a lot of crap for doing so.

Kickstart

Reaction score
Eurodance: In my early teenage years I used to enjoy the heck out of Eurodance videos on MTV. This was stuff like Ace Of Base, Captain Hollywood Project, Culture Beat, Haddaway, Snap! and the like.

When I think Eurodance I think Captain Jack

I give it a listen from time to time

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online

No members online now.