The First Song You Learned How To Play

RockNRollRanter

Reaction score
Ah, memories...I don't really consider myself a great player, but I'll answer this anyhow, just for the fun of it. My first full acoustic number was "Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd. I THINK the first full song I learned on electric guitar was "I Can't Explain" by The Who, but I'm not sure. Oh, well.

ecisgod

Reaction score
I'm not really sure what was my first "full song". Mostly because I'm absolutely brutal at sticking and learning a full song :oyea: I'm very good at learning parts and/or riffs. I bought my first electric guitar approx 8mths ago and I am trying to learn by myself and some help from a buddy that is much better than me...but its tough! tough,but fun. My good buddy recently purchased a zoom recorder that has a bunch of effects etc. and we have been trying to record some stuff together and idividually...but its amazing how bad you sound vocally and instrumentally when you listen to your finished project....but I keep trying to keep in time with my buddy and its good times!

OptimisticFutureBlues

Pschonautic Outlaw
Reaction score
"Hells Bells" by AC/DC. I refused to play any other song until I nailed the rhythm part completely. After that I learned "Rock n Roll" by Led Zeppelin, once that was down I stopped playing other people's music(exept for warmup purposes)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online