The Faces File.

Mulberry

Dancing With Mr D!
Reaction score
Sure would, Keith does the best Chuck licks.... save for the Berry himself - interesting that Charlie left Kenney's drums on it's only rock n roll.
Didn't Steve Marriott appear on Jigsaw Puzzle on Beggars?
Yep he would have loved it too I bet.

I didn't know that about Marriot. I know Keith wanted him in the band but Jagger got scared by his voice and blocked it. It's amazing where Marriot pops up too. I was listening to Billy Nicholls and he comes in halfway on Would you believe. Traffic's Mr Fantasy album the Small Faces sing on there. Only found out afte buying the record.

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
This is a real beauty from '74...(still got my original Woolworths purchase) - the accompanying video is actually from London Calling, a docu filmed in 1970 featuring Fairport, Linda Lewis and others.. It's often on Sky Arts Channel.
The Poacher.

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Don't forget these artists often recorded in studios at the same time, Bill was recording next to Ike & Tina doing Nutbush and helped out!
Roy Harper who was on Harvest ( EMI) stuck his nose around the door on Floyd doing Wish You Were Here... and Gilmour was arguing... Roy sat down... and nailed Have A Cigar in one.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentonBeo

Members online