The Dirty Mac

tomcat

CRF Ex-Con
Reaction score
On a Misty Mountain overlooking Strawberry Fields.
Would have been great if they got together. John was contemplating a band with Clapton, but decided against being tied up in a band again after the Beatles. In, reality, Yoko probably sabotaged that. John was also supposed to maybe get a band with Hendrix, and Brian Jones from the Stones, but I don't know how serious that was. That was supposedly something he was thinking about even while the Beatles were still together.

Dirty Mac is great, they did two songs, but of course, John insisted on shoving that she devil piece of crap down everyones throat and wrecked a good thing. Yoko sang one tune with that lineup---what a ******* waste!

Should have stuck with Paul John; you just didn't have it without him. Or maybe it was Yoko's brainwashing that ruined John...Probably a little of the first, and a lot of the second.

rollingstoned

Queens of the Stone Age
Reaction score
Would have been great if they got together. John was contemplating a band with Clapton, but decided against being tied up in a band again after the Beatles. In, reality, Yoko probably sabotaged that. John was also supposed to maybe get a band with Hendrix, and Brian Jones from the Stones, but I don't know how serious that was. That was supposedly something he was thinking about even while the Beatles were still together.

Dirty Mac is great, they did two songs, but of course, John insisted on shoving that she devil piece of crap down everyones throat and wrecked a good thing. Yoko sang one tune with that lineup---what a ******* waste!

Should have stuck with Paul John; you just didn't have it without him. Or maybe it was Yoko's brainwashing that ruined John...Probably a little of the first, and a lot of the second.

Man I never knew that. That would be amazing Jimi, Brian and Lennon all in the same band! Imagine if they got Ginger Baker to play drums for them haha

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online