The Darkness (Official Thread)

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Re: The Official "The Darkness" Thread

I was very worried about how they would sound after those years apart and from what I hear in that video it makes me feel much relieved about the album they'll be putting out. :grinthumb

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score

I was very worried about how they would sound after those years apart and from what I hear in that video it makes me feel much relieved about the album they'll be putting out. :grinthumb

:grinthumb I know , I told my bf if the ever got back together I 'd travel ANYWHERE to see them ! Oh man, European so far ? I might have take a roadtrip this summer :grinthumb

So happy , out to go do errands in the Tornado devastated Western Mass..gonna crank some DARKNESS :cheers2

Yipppppppppppeeeee:cheers2

VM1138

Reaction score

I really enjoy some of the Darkess, but I'm not a big fan of falsetto and I think my only complaint is that they spend entire songs in falsetto instead of just brief moments like Queen did. Other than that I think they're great and am looking forward to a new album.

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Must brag...My boyfriend bought tickets for us ..For The Darkness show in Manchester U.k.

November 13 th ! I'm going to see them ! LIVE ! Wooooot !!:cheers2

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online