The Darkness (Official Thread)

Dave78

Dave's not here, man
Reaction score
Re: The Official The Darkness Thread

The two brothers fighting reminds me a bit of two of my least favorite musicians, the Gallagher brothers, together they are far better than apart, even though I have zero of their albums in my library.
I don't think there is any one Oasis cd that you're missing out on, LG, but there are a handful of songs that you are.

If you'd like the short list of Oasis songs I deem worthy of having, just send me a pm. :D

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

I don't think there is any one Oasis cd that you're missing out on, LG, but there are a handful of songs that you are

Now I'm not one to defend Oasis as a band, but I will defend "(What's The Story) Morning Glory?" as it is a very good album.

If you'd like the short list of Oasis songs I deem worthy of having, just send me a pm. :D

Oh sh--!

:lmao:

Dave78

Dave's not here, man
Reaction score

Anyways... :rolleyes:

LG - Check out these great Oasis songs:

Live Forever

Supersonic

Wonderwall

Cast No Shadow

Champagne Supernova

D'Ya Know What I Mean

And that's as good as it gets for them, imo. If you don't like any of those songs, you probably won't like Oasis very much, if at all.

I can't recommend one particular album by Oasis to buy unless they have a "Best Of" cd with every one of the songs listed above.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Thanks for the list Dave, I'll think about it, I have heard Champagne Supernova before and it's okay. Don't know if I'll Buy a CD though.;)

Dave78

Dave's not here, man
Reaction score

Thanks for the list Dave, I'll think about it, I have heard Champagne Supernova before and it's okay. Don't know if I'll Buy a CD though.;)

I wouldn't. :D

My favorite song of theirs is "D'Ya Know What I Mean". :clap:

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

Well Oasis is all well and good but to get things a bit back on topic I give you the official video for "Growing On Me" which, for the record, is my favorite music video by them:

Last edited by a moderator:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Sorry Cosmic, we are done now, so Carry the Darkness forward.:tup:

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

No need to apologize. I don't mind the occasional ventures off topic since I'm guilty of them myself.

rockgoddess1968

Reaction score

I have 'Permission To Land' haven't listened to it for years though. I actually prefer the breakaway band, which featured all members with the exception of Justin.......The Stone Gods, if you haven't heard them check them out.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

I like Stone Gods but of the three (The Darkness and it's two spawned bands, Stone Gods and Hot Leg) they come in third. They all are awesome but I just love everything Justin is involved in whether guitar, songwriting, or with his signature falsetto.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steviepaul

Members online