The Cranberries (Official Thread)

Reaction score
the-cranberries-33564.jpg

Official Website

Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We? (1993)
No Need to Argue (1994)
To the Faithful Departed (1996)
Bury the Hatchet (1999)
Wake Up and Smell the Coffee (2001)
Roses (2012)

I'm sort of surprised there isn't a thread on them, I've just been getting a bit more into them recently, its sort of out of my usual listening style, I haven't really got into any albums yet from them, just a few songs such as Zombie, Linger, Ridiculous Thoughts, and Can't be With You

So discuss the band I guess

Last edited by a moderator:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: Cranberries

I have two of their albums,,,but they are on my other PC and I haven't listened to them yet, I will put them on my playlist and get back to you Eberg.

F

FoxyPage

Zombie is their best song, imo.

I really did only like a few songs. Never got into them as a whole.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

I Still haven't gotten around to playing the two CD's I have on the PC...there is never enough time to get to everything.

But from the sounds of things, most of you think only a few songs are worth playing...I'll have to move them up on the playlist before I make my mind up.

Trickster

Reaction score

Great band.. I own No Need to Argue, Everybody Else is Doing It So Why Can't We? and To the Faithful Departed. Good live band also saw them 2xs. What an amazing voice Dolores O'riordan has she is probably one of my favorite female voices.

PinkFreud

Rock Junkie
Reaction score

Everyone immediately thinks of Linger when someone mentions The Cranberries, but for me, I immediately think of Zombie. That song was so cool, and the transition from soft acoustic to hard rocking electric was an instant hook for me. The singing of Dolores O'Riordan (sp?) was them just reeling me in

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentonBeo

Members online

No members online now.