The Big Mouth Battle

Choose your favorite

• Total voters

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Steven Tyler

Sorry Mick....love The Stones but Mick has more annoying moments where Steve always comes off as cool :****:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Mick Jagger easily he could kick Tyler's ass up and down the block and then still take his place on stage...:D

I have to say I find them both...ugly so it's hard to believe they are sex symbols but there is no denying the reality. No wonder they joined rock bands.

:heheh:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Jagger (or the Stones, classify however you like) hasn't done anything that I've truly liked since probably Tattoo You.

Aerosmith on the other hand has good/great songs on every single album. Tyler gets my vote, easily.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Mick Jagger easily he could kick Tyler's ass up and down the block and then still take his place on stage...:D

I have to say I find them both...ugly so it's hard to believe they are sex symbols but there is no denying the reality. No wonder they joined rock bands.

:heheh:

That's the messed up double standard of it, LG. Guy rockers can be ugly (I think Mick is but not Steven) and women will still swoon over them. Female in music though can't win 90% of the time. If they're not the best looking they get lampooned for small things and if they are genuinely very pretty then they get passed off as just a pretty face. It's really very awful.

Chevelle

Protected Witness
Reaction score
I've slapped this one around for awhile and then went with my first choice which was Jagger.
Don't ask me why because I'm not really sure I can explain it.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online