The Big Mouth Battle

Choose your favorite

• Total voters

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Aerosmith hasn't put out an album I dislike personally.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
And so has Steven Tyler. So, where's the real difference?

Well I guess that's just going to be subjective because I think Aerosmith has been doing quite well for themselves since 1982. Considering how the most well known song Mick Jagger has done in the last 30 years is his and Bowie's cover of "Dancing In The Street" and Aerosmith has had oodles of hits..... *shurg* Just saying. :D

Khor1255

Reaction score
Well I guess that's just going to be subjective because I think Aerosmith has been doing quite well for themselves since 1982. Considering how the most well known song Mick Jagger has done in the last 30 years is his and Bowie's cover of "Dancing In The Street" and Aerosmith has had oodles of hits..... *shurg* Just saying. :D
Oh, Ok. By that token Madonna and Britney have been doing quite well also. I didn't realize we were talking popamole here. Sorry.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Madonna has actually done quite well in terms of album sales and her tour is on track to become one of the most successful in her career. I don't care much for Britney though.

Khor1255

Reaction score
And I don't care at all for any of them. I win. Or lose. Whatever is funnier.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Tyler if for no other reason he has never put out a bunch of lame ass disco tunes and tried to pretend that it was rock and roll. Also Aerosmith can still actually play live.

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online