The Best Thing That Happened To Me Today...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Abyss' started by Vehicle, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Lynch

Lynch Rockin' Out

Well, I decided to make a life change official today (and add a bit more temporary stress and anxiety to the list) by agreeing to a purchase price of a home that we have been looking at. The last few days have been a lot of back and forth between us and the sellers. Today, we've come to a purchase price agreement. If all goes well with the home inspection, we could be moving within 4 weeks. A lot more home for the money compared to the place that we are currently in. More than doubling my already long drive to work every day, but I'm looking at it as a place that I can retire in and HOPEFULLY be happy with.

2. Sunny

Sunny Settled down at last and very happy.

Good for you Lynch! :) Good luck with it all.

Some people thought we were mad when we made the decision to move to Tasmania. It took a bit of getting used to after living in a city of 4 million people but we love it here. We live very close to the ocean which we could never afford to do in Sydney - better standard of living here and life is a lot easier all round. I prefer the climate here too. Sometimes it's good to step out of your comfort zone. :cheers:

joker1961 and Lynch like this.
  3. Abraxas

Abraxas *sigh*

LingLing from BiSH liked the illustration I did of her in the style of Charles Schulz for a Happiness Is series I've been working on.

Screenshot_2018-12-22-10-33-07_kindlephoto-17032204.png IMG_20181222_061625_993.jpg

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
  4. doswizard

doswizard "That Which does Not Kill Us makes Us Stronger!"

Mom made some Biscuits with Gravy and Bloody Mary's for breakfast! ;)

biscuits-and-gravy-3.jpg

[​IMG]

Happy Holidays!
    :cheers:

5. joker1961

joker1961 Mad Frog

woke up alive a slightly better last few days without giving into screaming blue mayhem at anything or anyone!

doswizard likes this.