The Beatles vs Led Zeppelin

The Beatles VS Led Zeppelin

• Total voters

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The Beatles.........they opened the door for the British Invasion, which was the best thing to ever happen to music IMHO

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
What I love from the Beatles, I REALLY love

What I love from Zeppelin, I REALLY love

What I don't care from from both bands, I REALLY don't care for. There are a few bands that I can truly say that I like almost every single song they ever recorded, but as epic as both of these two bands are and as important as both were to the music industry, I have to say that they both have a slew of stinkers that I really don't like, at all.

Tough to choose as the two really aren't comparable in any way. I guess I have to use some sort of scale to weigh this out and the scale that I'll use is the "borrowing" they both did from their influences and other artists. Beatles borrowed and gave tribute as well as proper credence whereas Zeppelin flat-out stole songs from other artists and didn't give proper credit until they were forced to. So, with that in mind, I'll give my vote to the Beatles.

Well, that and that they were the most influential and important band in history.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I absolutely hate the Beatles, there not really rock n roll... Led Zeppelin by a mile.

Beatles aren't rock and roll? :wtf:

Aside from Elvis, the Beatles did more to change the face of music and pop-culture in general than any other artist, ever.

To each his own on preference, but I think this is the first time I've ever heard someone say this.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online