The Beatles vs Led Zeppelin

The Beatles VS Led Zeppelin

• Total voters

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
Led Zeppelin easily. I like The Beatles but I don't think they're the end all, be all of anything. As I see them, they were the impetus for everything, but as such, they were jacks of all trades. They did everything well, but they didn't do anything the best, better than everyone else. They lit all the torches but then everyone took those torches and developed them much further before they became the best they can be. Yeah being influential is important, but if that's the mitigating factor we might as well crown the first caveman musician as the greatest artist of all-time.

Zep on the other hand... nobody has ever done that cock-rock, blues-rock thang better than them and you'll have to live about a thousand years before anyone can compete. JMO

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score
Beatles not even remotely close. Beatles did it all and created several genres. they also change the game in rock music. Led zep started or help start hard rock/metal a genre I don't really listen too.

Khor1255

Reaction score
The Beatles were actually instrumental in the start of that as well. Tomorrow Never Knows, Helter Skelter etc.

architect

Supine In The Sunshine
Reaction score
The Beatles

Zeppelin is great, but the Beatles have more depth.

Dan

Reaction score
I love led Zepp. But for 5 years the beatles slayed the world,output, originality,world changing. No other band has even come close. 1. the beatles 2. Pink floyd 3. Led zep ( the floyd and zep are the bands i listen to the most).

Mr. Shadow

"Classic" Member
Reaction score
The "bugs" gave me a musical itch that still has me scratching. :oyea:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElviraPeth

Staff online