The 25 Best Rock Frontmen (and Women) of All Time

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Excuse me again, Jersey Girl. I like some of Bruce's songs, but I don't think, that he's a good showman - it's all, that I wished to say...2_sm5.gif
Can we still be friends, Jersey Girl?...:peek

I think if you actually saw him live you'd change your mind. :grinthumb

I'll think about it. :D

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I personally don't care who ranks where, just that they're all great at what they do. Besides all these lists are subjective. There are Aussie musicians I personally rate higher than some on the list.

Johnny-Too-Good

Reaction score
For me Jagger is the one that they all probably watch videos of, and have done for the last five decades. OK he stole some moves off James Brown at the beginning, but he virtually created the position of front man for a rock band, and he still looks pretty good now.

Romulus

Reaction score
Interesting list, the No 1 Bruce Springsteen, I think the creator of the list is a little prejudiced? Bruce Springsteen is a marmite kind of artist, millions love him, millions can't stand him. He has some good songs and a lot of boring songs. I have not seen him live, but judging by his material I would not want to tolerate the length of concert just to hear the interesting songs. Now if Bruce is considered then Bob Seger should also be considered in the list!

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
In my opinion, Freddie Mercury and Janis Joplin should have been n°1 and n°2...
but as said by Riff Raff, these lists are subjective.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online