That Was Then, This Is Now

TheWhalerfan

Lovus My Avatarus
Reaction score
Y'know, I always thought that Nancy was far more popular physically than Ann but to my surprise that isn't always the case, at least with music fans. Between the YT comments and Heart threads I have read, Ann (well, thinner Ann anyway) wins the attractiveness battle about 60% of the time. Of course beauty varies with individual taste, but that is surprising for a person that has been obese for most of her life. Maybe the fact there is a tendency to focus on the singer has something to do with that?? :confused:

lady_barrett2112

I ♥ the Ox
Reaction score
I always found Nancy the better looking of the two.

I disagree. Sure I think Nancy is very pretty but Ann?

Ann+Wilson.jpg

... WOW!

It really saddens me that she has gotten overshadowed by Nancy, especially in the 80s. I remember as a little girl watching the videos to Alone and What About Love on MTV and wishing that I were as beautiful as Ann. Of course this is just my two cents. :)

ANF

Reaction score
Should maybe get a better look at a less-photoshopped image. This is her and Cherrie from the premier of the movie that came out last year:

jjett.jpg

Joan was having some health issues around the time if I recall. I saw her in concert around that time and she had to cut the show short because she was in such severe pain that she had to sit and couldn't play as long as normal.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Joan Jett still looks great today.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Y'know, I always thought that Nancy was far more popular physically than Ann but to my surprise that isn't always the case, at least with music fans. Between the YT comments and Heart threads I have read, Ann (well, thinner Ann anyway) wins the attractiveness battle about 60% of the time. Of course beauty varies with individual taste, but that is surprising for a person that has been obese for most of her life. Maybe the fact there is a tendency to focus on the singer has something to do with that?? :confused:

Ann is smoking hot compared to her sis.. Nancy to me is very plain.. Your typical blonde hair blue eyed girl..
Ann in her younger years had that dark haired smokin eyes and a voice to wrap up the package and serve it up HOT AS HELL!!
platinumfan-20110516102622-ann001-original.jpg
tumblr_lemg6o8oR71qzhrbto1_500.png
Come on baby light my fire!! OWWW WOO!!!:omg:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online