Tame Impala (Official Thread)

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Thanks for directing me here Lou, I don't have much time now but I've listened to a few of the tracks posted and yeah this band are great! When I have more time I'll delve deeper :)

Musikwala

Popmartian
Reaction score
Got into this band's music after hearing that they sound like a stoned, psychedelic Beatles! :D

Started with the 2010 debut. Innerspeaker took some time to grow on me. I did not like Alter Ego at all, the first time I heard it. But it's amazing how a song can grow on you with repeated listens! When this album hit me, it hit me like a truck!! Currently, Innerspeaker is probably my favourite album of the last ten years or so, give or take. The whole thing is fantastic from start to finish.

The second album, Lonerism hasn't won me over as much as Innerspeaker. I do think that it is really good but there seem to be fewer highlights... fewer 5 star songs overall. But 'Elephant' is still the best song to introduce any newcomer to this amazing band.

Currently I'm trying to listen to Pond's Beard Wives Denim on Grooveshark. It sounds interesting so far. I'll need more listens.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online