Take That (Official thread)

Julie*

Reaction score
Then they are yung,so yung..:
takethat-gal-before_1_jpg_610x0_q85.jpg

Hello everybody.. :)
I think Take That are and were an incomparable band.They were in the '90 a very famouse band..every girl crazyed for them and they won some awards!When they weren't all together some fans wanted die..It was crazy!
Then they had a bad menager that for him the guys were as a clown,like a puppets,like a person without feelings,like a person not sensible,just a person that must dance and sing.But we know that musicians and singer are so much sensible.
Well,now I'm their big fan,and olso my sister is a Take That's friend ;)

This is their story:
Take That are an English five-piece vocal pop group comprising Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Jason Orange, Mark Owen and Robbie Williams. Barlow acts as the lead singer and primary songwriter.In total, the group have had 27 top 40 singles and 16 top 5 singles in the United Kingdom alone, 11 of which have reached number 1, as well as having seven number 1 albums.
Take That's dance-oriented pop tunes and soulful ballads dominated the UK charts in the first half of the 1990s, winning multiple BRIT Awards while also spawning two of the best selling albums of the decade with Everything Changes (which was nominated for the 1994 Mercury Prize) and their Greatest Hits album. Williams left the band in 1995 while the four remaining members completed their world tour and released a final single before splitting up in 1996.
However, after filming a 2005 documentary and releasing a new greatest hits album, the four-piece Take That officially announced a 2006 reunion tour around the UK, entitled The Ultimate Tour. On 9 May 2006, it was announced that the group were set to record new material together once again; their fourth studio album, Beautiful World, was released in 2006 and was followed up with The Circus, in 2008. The group achieved new success as a four-piece, scoring a string of chart hits across the UK and Europe while taking the number of records sold to over 40 million worldwide.
Williams rejoined Take That in 2010 for the band's sixth studio album, Progress. It was released on 15 November of that year and became the fastest selling album of the 21st century thus far,the second fastest selling album in British history, whilst also making it the first album of new material to feature Take That's original line-up since their 1995 album, Nobody Else. Since 2011, Take That have set the new record for the fastest selling tour of all time in the UK, beating the previous record set by their Circus Live Tour in 2009,best British group,and have become Amazon's best-selling artist of all time.Now they are come back all together,Gary,Mark,Robbie,Howard and Jason and have been in all world for new amazing tour ''Progress''!!!(From me and Wikipedia)

My favorite songs:
Take That - Back For Good - YouTube
Take That - Never Forget - YouTube
Take That - Love Love - YouTube

This is a cover of Smell like a teen spirit:
shirtless Take that - Smells like teen spirit (Nirvana) - YouTube

I'm sorry if you don't understand a lot,but I'm italian and I don't speak english very well! :)

Now they are real men:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_bqNGSYWi_qQ/TEH6SOMhzjI/AAAAAAAAX4s/dsGyjBVhaTM/s1600/59.jpg

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online