Suicidal Depressive Black Metal

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^There is no classical music that can come close to this genre, in my opinion. The name alone is enough to stop my interest. When I am feeling low I play something Upbeat, or something Lively like Priest or Maiden or Saxon, or Mozart, Beethoven etc., to play music Designed to be depressing or suicidal is not something I would ever contemplate.

Amirlan

~Amirlan~
Reaction score
some teenagers life is very very hard...cuz they r too young..

high school love.... fighting... they think they ugly.... and someone wants be EMO or GOTH...

I Live in mongolia and most teenagers hate their life... parents never agree teenagers love and friendship ....

<<<<<>>>>>>

when i was 17 my mom know my boyfriend and told me never come back home.... she take off my clothes then told me **** off..... i`m afrain and cry... it was New year [christmas]... my boyfriend never come back me... i`m lost ... people laughed... i was cold...

<<<<<>>>>>>>

my english is too bad.. but its not problem kikikii (^_^)

<<<<<>>>>>>>

its my life... its okey... i can restart my life.... kiki suicide is not good... u just feel pains... and bloods....

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The key to the music is to be able to Identify with the music. I can see where some people would be able to identify and understand this type of music.

Kids who are abused and mistreated, would identify with this music.

I am sorry to hear you have had a hard time, Amerlan. I can see where some of this type of music would help you to let out your sad feelings. But being sad and suicidal are two different things.

If I had a teenage child who listened to this music and displayed signs they were depressed, I would get them help. :)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
^^There is no classical music that can come close to this genre, in my opinion. The name alone is enough to stop my interest. When I am feeling low I play something Upbeat, or something Lively like Priest or Maiden or Saxon, or Mozart, Beethoven etc., to play music Designed to be depressing or suicidal is not something I would ever contemplate.

Berlioz is weird, LG. 'nuff said on my part.

I am like you, LG, when I am sad I do not want to listen to more sadness, I want to hear happy music or watch a happy and funny movie :)

Amirlan

~Amirlan~
Reaction score
suicidal depressive black metal.............

its not my life but its my hobby..... this genre is my hobby hahaha.... not my life....

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
Kids who are abused and mistreated, would identify with this music.

If a kid who was abused or mistreated - they need uplifting music.

Not this crap.

This kind of music just might push them over to death.

Actually, kids who were abused and mistreated - need more than music.

Sorry, to whoever started this thread, but I just had to chime in.

This music is poison.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
That is cool, a hobby.

So you collect black, death, gothic, and doom metal music?

Amirlan

~Amirlan~
Reaction score
yep... i and i want know many many bands and genre`s.... [and want metal boyfriend xaxaxa joke ]

my fav bands are [suicidal depressive black metal]

Fornicatus
Svartnad
Cry
Cry of silence
coldnight.... and many many

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
just curios, do these bands have female vocalists or male?

It seems I can tolerate the female singers more than the guys. I do like to take some of the music and use software to take the vocals out, and just listen to the instumental versions.

I think these bands would get listened to by the "older" metal fans if they had instrumental versions :)

Amirlan

~Amirlan~
Reaction score
answer ::::: Both

mmm........... i dont like female singers but sometimes its nice.... guys r cool. i think...kk

uaral - uaral [listen... kk ... its man crying sound..]

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online