Story of Quebec's Flagship band from the 70's, Harmonium!

Sean Hunt

Guitar is my gospel, I preach with my picking hand
Reaction score
I've been listening to this incredible band for many years and recently realized there are no documentaries on their story in English, so of course I went ahead and filled that gap and I hope I paid them the respect the deserve.

While researching this video I realized there is a ton more prog rock from Quebec but it seemed Harmonium had risen to the top. Does anyone here know anything about Beau Dommage, Les Seguin, or any other French Canadian Prog that you could recommend to me? Not sure where to start next!!

My favorite album by these guys is their second, but I can imagine most proggers prefer "L'heptade," I'd love to hear your opinion and I'd really appreciate your thoughts on my video!! Thanks guys!

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
Hey Sean, another very interesting and informative video. Never heard of any of the bands mentioned at all but I will certainly check them out on Youtube.

Sean Hunt

Guitar is my gospel, I preach with my picking hand
Reaction score
Hey Sean, another very interesting and informative video. Never heard of any of the bands mentioned at all but I will certainly check them out on Youtube.
Thank you so, so much for watching!! I hope you enjoyed their music!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online