Storm (Official Thread)

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Anyone here remember this band?? This L.A band formed 1978 featured the outstanding vocals of JEANETTE CHASE. guitars - Lear Stevens, Ronni Hanson[bass]and Dave Devon [drums]......They deserved to be huge!!..a case of wrong time wrong place
As far as i know they made three albums
STORM...[1979]
STORM 2 [1983]
EYE OF THE STORM[1996]

Listen to this track from the second album...its CLASS!!

Attachments

• storm 1.jpeg
    storm 1.jpeg
    2.9 KB · Views: 64

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: Storm

The number of bands I find from all of you never ends, another group I missed.

Thanks for the thread LOU.:hab:

taha

Reaction score

I remember The Storm, it was a great rock band, then I think broke up after the second or third LP. I could dig both out, but I do remember the first had a guy on the cover standing w/ an umbrella.

LOU/REALM

Reaction score

Aha Taha ! Would you believe it ! The band that you are mentioning are THE STORM a band from San Francisco from 1990 -93 who included afew ex JOURNEY members.....easily to confused with STORM.[ featuring Jeanette Chase ] the band mentioned in this thread It doesnt helpthat theres lots of bands with STORM as their name...a norwegian folk metal band..a famous trance band too!!!! :bonk:
So i may have my facts WRONG about the 3rd album ! [ because i think THE STORM did an album called EYE OF THE STORM. The 1st 2 i can vouch for as i have them sitting pretty in my record collection......They are Stormers ..excuse the pun!:D
So this is the band Taha means....with the same titled track too !!!!!:wtf:

Cinder

Reaction score

No I havent heard of "Storm" either, love "take me away" they sound celtic, and Im sure I saw a well known scottish castle in their vid.

Thanks for posting :D xx

taha

Reaction score

Aha Taha ! Would you believe it ! The band that you are mentioning are THE STORM a band from San Francisco from 1990 -93 who included afew ex JOURNEY members.....easily to confused with STORM.[ featuring Jeanette Chase ] the band mentioned in this thread It doesnt helpthat theres lots of bands with STORM as their name...a norwegian folk metal band..a famous trance band too!!!! :bonk:
So i may have my facts WRONG about the 3rd album ! [ because i think THE STORM did an album called EYE OF THE STORM. The 1st 2 i can vouch for as i have them sitting pretty in my record collection......They are Stormers ..excuse the pun!:D
So this is the band Taha means....with the same titled track too !!!!!:wtf:

Again I ought to look, because they really were very good, but I know I have 2 of their LP's,,,,,,,,,time to search :grinthumb

LOU/REALM

Reaction score

"early" STORM.....not many tracks on you-tube.....never mind this still rocks!!! Id love to know what became of them.....

Attachments

• Storm2.jpg
    Storm2.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 51

tomcat

CRF Ex-Con
Reaction score
On a Misty Mountain overlooking Strawberry Fields.

Anyone here remember this band?? This L.A band formed 1978 featured the outstanding vocals of JEANETTE CHASE. guitars - Lear Stevens, Ronni Hanson[bass]and Dave Devon [drums]......They deserved to be huge!!..a case of wrong time wrong place
As far as i know they made three albums
STORM...[1979]
STORM 2 [1983]
EYE OF THE STORM[1996]

Listen to this track from the second album...its CLASS!!

Never heard of them. Pretty cool song though.

LOU/REALM

Reaction score

STORM seem to me as be the best rock band with a female singer that no one has ever heard of:confused:
.........just listen to this epic song with a psychedelic feel to it :grinthumb

Theres not much up on you-tube from STORM....I really wish everyone here on CRF could hear the track "machine gun "........it is pure firepower!!!..its that good!!! :bow: Shame.......so heres a unmixed track from the 2nd album

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online