Stonefield: The Most Kick-ass Band Of Teenage Sisters In Existence

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
Stonefield-HIRES-1a_RESIZE_jpg_643x450_crop_q85.jpg

The title says it all. Four sisters from the hills of Melbourne, most still in high school, creating crashing psychadelic rock numbers akin to Led Zeppelin and Steppenwolf. After winning Triple J's Unearthed competition, they are now set to play the legendary Glastonbury festival, and are definitely a band with a big future, and one to look out for! They may have only released one EP so far, but they have a long journey ahead of them!

And now, their music:

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Ok first thought is that I love their sense of fashion. :good

After listening to the song you've posted Sal I think I can confidently say that Triple J has come through once again. :grinthumb They have a sort of Grace Potter style to them and they rock pretty hard especially considering how they are such young girls.

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
I'm liking more about them with each look and listen :grinthumb Plus Amy's constant smile while singing "Through The Clover" is priceless and heartwarming :)

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I decided to pick Stonefield's "Black Water Rising" for one of my 10 votes for the Triple J Hot 100 this year. I think they'll do pretty well. :D

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Ok first thought is that I love their sense of fashion. :good

Hehe me too - love the hippie/boho look :grinthumb

These girls are really talented! I like all the tracks posted :grinthumb Quite surprised there's not more people posted on here since they have that retro 70's classic rock sound going on!

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
Agreed .. a really talented young band, I like the style. Nice one Sal I guess I better watch this space. Good luck to them I hope they can make their mark.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Yay, other people are actually posting in here. :grinthumb

It really is so hard to believe just from looking at them that these girls would rock so well.

082738-stonefield.jpg

How about a lil Zeppelin, rock fans? ;)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online