Stone Temple Pilots (Official Thread)

Fabio

Reaction score
But what we mean when we say Grunge? Some musical caratheristics or some time/image caratheristics? What is the Grunge "typical chromosome"?

Radagast

Reaction score
Not real familiar with them, perhaps some Stone Temple Pilots fans will post here.
Great band name though !

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
I would highly suggest Core, Purple, and Tiny Music to acclimate.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
since I`ve not long since found Stone Temple Pilots, through the back door. firstly via Scott Weiland`s membership Slash, Duff and VR! just now :phones: on and the album is "CORE" superb....:bow:

BeatleMatt

Reaction score
Stone Temple Pilots were so good. I agree that Core is one of the greatest debut albums of all time. Every song on that album is just fantastic. It was so great to be a fan of the pilots in the early days. Weiland was such a good front man. But like so many bands there was a double edge sword. Just the right amount of booze and drugs. Too much and Weiland was just a mess and the band also suffered.
I really still greatly enjoy Core and (Purple). Tiny Music... From The Vatican Gift Shop is a little spotty and weak at times. No. 4 and so on get rare rotations with me.
I loved those guys.

BeatleMatt

Reaction score
It’s the 30th anniversary of the release of Stone Temple Pilots’ debut album, Core. What an incredible debut it was.
Released September 29th, 1992. It would eventually peak at #3 on Billboard and has sold more than 8 million copies.
I was able to see STP with the chaotic Scott Weiland in concert twice in the early 90’s. Man we really liked those first three albums.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online