Steve+Miller+Band+Steve+Miller.jpg

Official Website

October 5, 1943

Discography

About "Let Your Hair Down"

Last edited by a moderator:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Mr. Miller. I guess we can go ahead and make this our new Steve Miller thread if everyone is cool with it.

We don't have one yet!
:grinthumb

264980_logo.jpg

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Steve.. Now you see you guys (Garrett and MP) only post the stuff that was on the FM.. Ya gotta dig deeper in what Steve Miller was all about..

Garrett

✯ Blues Man ✯
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Steve.. Now you see you guys (Garrett and MP) only post the stuff that was on the FM.. Ya gotta dig deeper in what Steve Miller was all about..

I bought my first two Steve Miller`s albums in 1970, they were Brave New World `68` and Your Saving Grace `69`, (LP on 8 track) ....And I seen him live for the 1st time while he was touring The Joker album in `74`....how`s that for diggin` deeper? :D

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I bought my first two Steve Miller`s albums in 1970, they were Brave New World `68` and Your Saving Grace `69`, (LP on 8 track) ....And I seen him live for the 1st time while he was touring The Joker album in `74`....how`s that for diggin` deeper? :D

:heheh: I think I have most of his LP's.. The reason why I said that above.. ( and I think understand) Is that there is more to Steve Miller than the FM chose out of his lp's to play..

Last edited by a moderator:

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Love Steve Miller! Serenade is what I would have posted. Happy Birthday Steve!

g34012.gif

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
When a new thread is started I like to get some of the BIG hits out of the way...so it's more universal. But that's just me.

Usually threads get deeper and deeper as they grow, if they end up being biggies. :grinthumb

rtbuck

Reaction score
Steve released a new album this year titled 'Let Your Hair Down' & it is a phenomenal blues album where he covers Buddy Guy, Muddy Waters, Jimmy Reed, & Robert Johnson among others.

Garrett

✯ Blues Man ✯
Reaction score
Steve released a new album this year titled 'Let Your Hair Down' & it is a phenomenal blues album where he covers Buddy Guy, Muddy Waters, Jimmy Reed, & Robert Johnson among others.

Yeah, that`s a good one for sure! I have that and Bingo `2010`.

rtbuck

Reaction score
Wow I just checked out the track list for 'Bingo' & that will be purchased very soon!!! It looks great!! Thanks a million!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online

No members online now.