Steam Powered Giraffe

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
SPGPressNew05.jpg

Steam Powered Giraffe - Musical Pantomime Troupe

Steam Powered Giraffe are The Spine, The Jon and Rabbit, an automatonic pantomime troupe with as much comedy in their performance as there is excellent music. And even while they play, they dance very smoothly. The music itself is eclectic, drawing inspiration from many different genres. The vocals of all three members are all complex with very large ranges. They have 2 albums released, and a third in the making, yet they still find time to do regular busking performances around San Diego.

Automatonic Electronic Harmonics

Ju Ju Magic

Brass Goggles

Honeybee

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
These guys are real talented....I think Abraxas has put this band up in the "Rate the song above you" thread a few times

....the vocal harmonies are amazing

50sRock50s

Reaction score
This band is really weird, but also really great! Honeybee is just amazing.

Abraxas

Reaction score
These guys are real talented....I think Abraxas has put this band up in the "Rate the song above you" thread a few times

....the vocal harmonies are amazing

Most definitely. I discovered this band on Youtube about four years ago while looking for funny vids to watch.

Indeed they are very talented. Sadly, The Jon is no longer in the group. He's been replaced by Hatchworth.

Here's a funny one involving a McDonald's commercial getting mixed up with Mack The Knife. Upgrade was part of the original line-up here too:

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
wow likely as it is I`ve only just found them from the youtube.com vid`s I like very much

Abraxas

Reaction score
That is an excellent cover :)

And now a word from our sponsors:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online