1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens

Discussion in 'Movies / Television' started by Jake T, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Lynch

Lynch Happiness is a chocolate chip cookie

As am I, and I can't hardly put down on paper the multitude of things that I absolutely despised about E8.

SanguineRemedy likes this.
  2. Lynch

This guy summed up a good portion of my complaints (although my list would definitely be longer than his)

Why Star Wars: The Last Jedi is a complete piece of shit movie ... (if you haven't seen it, this is OBVIOUSLY filled with spoilers, steer clear if you are waiting for watch this turd and haven't yet)

3. SanguineRemedy

SanguineRemedy Bloody bliss!

I fucking hated The Last Jedi. I walked out of the theater.

And, uh, I will be excommunicated once again, but I thought Rogue One was better than Force Awakens.

Lynch likes this.
  4. Lynch

The Last Jedi was by far, the worse piece of shit in the entire Star Wars universe. Nothing even comes close to how bad that was. I saw it twice in the theater. I pre-purchased a ticket for myself on opening day and then had tickets to see it with one of my sons a couple of days later. I warned him before we went in that if I hadn't pre-purchased the tickets, he'd be going alone. I also warned him how bad it was. We walked out and all he could do is say "W...T....F was that!?" A few times, he glared over at me during the movie with that same expression. Such a turd.

And Rogue One was really good. Not so much the characters, but the story itself. It gave us live-long, die-hard fans a very interesting piece of the puzzle as to how they got the DS plans. They gave us characters that we really didn't care about and that were all disposable. It was fun to see 1 or 2 second cameos from original characters, pilots, etc from the original movie back in '77. I thought that was brilliant and a nice nod to the movie that started it all.

5. Lynch

Oh, I could shred parts of the Han Solo movie as well. It wasn't horrible, but it also wasn't very memorable. Maybe I'll go back to the Star Wars thread for that one.

6. SanguineRemedy

SanguineRemedy Bloody bliss!

I'd like to hear your thoughts. I have yet to see it..

7. doswizard

doswizard "That Which does Not Kill Us makes Us Stronger!"

[​IMG]

SanguineRemedy and Lynch like this.
  8. Lynch

Gotta get me into a ranting mood (which doesn't take much).

When I have the time to devote to posting a proper bitch and moan session, I'll have to come back to this.

I recently watched Ep8 again (a few weeks back) just to remind myself that I will NEVER get excited about anything Star Wars related again. Good God what a fucking trainwreck of a movie. :banghead:

It amazes me how Disney could take the Marvel universe and turn it into something very enjoyable and magical, and take the much-loved and magical Star Wars universe and take a shit ALL over it! Kathleen Kennedy should be publically flogged.

:whip:

doswizard and SanguineRemedy like this.