Sox & Tray become Mr. & Mrs Today!

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Thank you so much everybody :) It was a lovely day. We had the smallest do, just witnesses and their partners, then a meal at a local country pub, but it was just as we wanted it, and to top everything off the weather was beautiful! I will post some pics, majority we won't see for a few weeks, until we are back off honeymoon. Not off on honeymoon just yet, we are going next Saturday, so will be around until then :)

Hepcat

retired
Reaction score
I continued to celebrate the happy event this morning with English muffins (Birmingham as opposed to Boston style) together with leftover bacon, onion and tomato quiche and tater tots.

:****:

Julie

Reaction score
I continued to celebrate the happy event this morning with English muffins (Birmingham as opposed to Boston style) together with leftover bacon, onion and tomato quiche and tater tots.

:****:

Any excuse to have food feasts, is a good excuse! :grinthumb

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score

My dad has boobed on the photos, using the wrong setting, lowest resolution on his camera, so all the photos he took are terrible - we look like we belong in a circus of freaks or should be swinging in the bell tower at Notre Dame.9up8jl.jpg Just typical of my dad :rolleyes: It's given us a good laugh though :heheh: Hopefully my auntie's pics will be better but got to wait a couple of weeks to see them. If there's any decent ones will post a few!

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online