Songs That Are So Bad They're Good!

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
ICP fans come to defense of their group after the SNL skit!

THEY JUST DON'T GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I won't make any judgments because the videos speak for themselves! :oyea:

:uc:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
My new gem is one I'm still in awe of! I seriously don't know what to say! I know I'm going to laugh at this eventually and laugh hardcore but right now I'm so confused by what I'm watching! Help me!!!! :eek: Weird aliens, underage girl who needs production, German rappers, etc.!!!! The life of a ninja apparently!:lmao: :oyea:

:uc:
Die Antwoord - Enter The Ninja (Explicit Version)

Kuaizi

Reaction score
hehehehe this video is soooo funny... my sister showed it to me. When the chorus came in I just started laughing. He isn't too bad of a rapper though!
The "alien" looking guy is Leon Botha, who suffers from a genetic disease called progeria.

I don't think anything has topped "F***in magents, how do they work?" LOL!!!!!

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
^^^ :oyea: Nothing can top the ICP!!

This last one was pretty funny!! I'm a ****in' Nin-Jaaaa...:lmao:

I wanted to ask what season of Living Color did that come from...:spit:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
My pick is this song by The Insane Clown Posse! I've never listened to them but they are known for being a foul as hell, disgusting hip-hop duo with a huge cult following! In the weirdest move in history they've become followers of God and deliverers of his message all with the same profanity! The result is the hokiest thing I've ever witnessed and the lines (delivered straight) are comedy gold!

Insane Clown Posse-Miracles
:oyea:

You have no idea how much the guys in my guild (on WoW) made fun of this song. "****in' Magnets... how do they work!?"

These guys are so bad.

Btw, I'm not so sure they are 'followers of God', I think they kind of made up their own religion and believe in some sort of higher beinging, but I could be wrong.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
What's most disturbing about this is that they're actually being serious....:wtf:

Kuaizi

Reaction score
What's most disturbing about this is that they're actually being serious....:wtf:

Wow, that is downright BAD!!! I think that one went far far off into the world of complete badness, where it totally missed the part where it was supposed to be so bad it's good, and continued on into the abyss... hehehe those lyrics were downright stupid too... anyone want to sin and give me a normal hug? I need it after watching that :oyea:

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
This one'***** the Australian club scene hard, and I actually don't mind it. Beats a lot of the other club music these days...Here it is:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrazyLionEye

Members online