Song Of The Decade Strip 1973 {closed}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
^^^^ Got to agree about Monster Mash. I thought that would have disappeared long ago - but hey, no accounting for personal taste :D

Nora

Reaction score
How the hell could you delete Superstition and leave Monster Mash????

What a disastrous final three...Daniel is decent, but the other two are shit on a silver platter.

If you don't like those songs, you had the opportunity to delete them from the list. You deleted Stuck In The Middle With You by Stealers Wheel in the beginning of the 4 page, which I think is one of the best songs from the list. Not only that song, many great songs has been deleted...

:grinthumb

Last edited:

Music Wench

Rock and Roll Grandma
Reaction score
Hmm...interesting choice. I missed out on this one all together. I would have gone with Elton but hey, Monster Mash was a fun song and it certainly wasn't the worst song from this batch.

tomcat

CRF Ex-Con
Reaction score
On a Misty Mountain overlooking Strawberry Fields.
If you don't like those songs, you had the opportunity to delete them from the list. You deleted Stuck In The Middle With You by Stealers Wheel in the beginning of the 4 page, which I think is one of the best songs from the list. Not only that song, many great songs has been deleted...

:grinthumb

Because you saw it in a movie, doesn't make it good. I'd delete that goofy movie too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online