Song ID if possible

Bryan

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm new here and was hoping that someone might be able to point me in the right direction. I listen to Jack FM in my area and every now and then theres a song that comes on the radio. I haven't a clue the artist or song name, or any of the lyrics for that matter. How ever, the beginning of the song is very similar to Bostons More than a feeling with the guitar. (Like the first few seconds)

I realize its not much to go on, best guess it came out in the 70s or 80s as thats what Jack FM plays mostly.

I don't hear it very often, but its defiantly not the same as Boston.

Appreciate any help in locating it.

Bryan

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Ya.. That's going to be a tough one since there's not much to go on. Maybe next time you hear it get some lyrics or at least the lyrics to the chorus.

Bryan

Reaction score
Ya.. That's going to be a tough one since there's not much to go on. Maybe next time you hear it get some lyrics or at least the lyrics to the chorus.

Yeah, I haven't heard it for several years. It sounds like Boston or Kansas, but Ive listened to their songs and can't seem to find it. But I swear the guitar from More than a Feeling is very close to it.

Appreciate the support.

Bryan

Bryan

Reaction score
That's not much to go on for sure. Here's a song with an intro that sounds a bit like More than A Feeling.

Hi Jake,

I appreciate the support, but this isn't the song. You will think im crazy here, but I'm wondering I heard like a instrumental version of Boston. Only reason why is from what I can recall, it was very close to Bostons. I guess the point of what I'm trying to say is with Bostons, the guitar was the main climax of the song. Just like the one I'm looking for.

The person who can take an audio clip from someones brain and play it on an electronic device will be a millionaire lol. To bad we couldn't do that ay?

Again, thanks Jake

Bryan

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score
1970 James Gang. This reminds me of More Than A Feeling especially the chorus riff with hand claps. Just a shot...

Bryan

Reaction score
1970 James Gang. This reminds me of More Than A Feeling especially the chorus riff with hand claps. Just a shot...

Hey man,

I can see how its similar, but its not the song I'm looking for. I really appreciate the support.

Bryan

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online