Soilwork (Official Thread)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
^^ Agreed that is a killer record.

Here's a new song. The Ride Majestic to come on the new album of same title.
Loving it.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
the album " The Panic Broadcast & Stabbing The Drama " both are awesome slabs of F*****G METAL IMHO...

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
f-f-f-f-f-flipping m-m-m-metal

:woot: :pullhair: I-I-I-I-I-I`ve been seeking inner peace and calm over so lonnies stating Metal Is Only For Teenagers :pullhair: b-b-b-b-b-b*****s I say? I`d also stated Soilwork where utter CRAP. I nearly :blast: I was so :woot: I nearly :wa flaming lonnies...

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Soilwork

these guys just seem to get better with each album they release. mind you my only music I`ve gotten is very limited two/three I think...:bow: I saving like a crazies to buy more....

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The Ride Majestic is just a brilliantly crafted album. It would have been tough to follow up their crowning modern achievement in the ambitious The Living Infinite double album but The Ride Majestic feels like that album but somehow still wows me. Really cool catchy riffs, clean vocals at times and the nice melodies.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
The Ride Majestic is just a brilliantly crafted album. It would have been tough to follow up their crowning modern achievement in the ambitious The Living Infinite double album but The Ride Majestic feels like that album but somehow still wows me. Really cool catchy riffs, clean vocals at times and the nice melodies.

IMHO Its there best album to date...:bow::bow::bow::grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online