Soil

Cutthroat1117

Reaction score
Soil.jpg

SOiL

Formed in the heart of Chicago, this Alternative Rock band formed in 1997 by members of the death metal bands Broken Hope and Oppressor. They got their break when WJRR, of Central Florida, played "Halo" in their late night rotation -- Where I first heard them myself.

Members:
A. J. Cavalier – Vocals
Adam Zadel – Guitar
Tim King – Bass
Tom Schofield – Drums

Discography:
Throttle Junkies (1999)
Scars (2001)
Redefine (2004)
True Self (2006)
Picture Perfect (2009)

*Halo - Scars

* Redefine - Redefine

Give it Up - True Self

(Live) Like it is - Picture Perfect

Enjoy!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Hey I KNOW this band, well at least I have heard of them before. Much more in my metal wheelhouse than the darker genres.:grinthumb

Cutthroat1117

Reaction score
Some good guys! And yeah -- Wasnt getting much response from my other posts, so I decided to post something a bit more "mellow"

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Some good guys! And yeah -- Wasnt getting much response from my other posts, so I decided to post something a bit more "mellow"

We do have a core of metal fans who like the Black/Death/Doom/Gothic genres Cutthroat, but a couple of them are MIA the last while, and for metal fans like me they have to have Clean vocals, or I just can't get into them.

Cutthroat1117

Reaction score
Im intrigued by the mix of the two, but can settle for one or the other alone depending upon the band backing it. Atreyu and Dimmu Borgir are the only ones that come to mind at the moment that really mix the two.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliverevans

Members online