Smashing Pumpkins - Teargarden by Kaleidyscope (2009)

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Re: Smashing Pumpkins-Teargarden by Kaleidyscope

Can't believe I forgot about this thread Soot! I'm a complete pudding head! :bonk:

Hmm, further to your question of Stitch in Time & some people remarking that it has a Fleetwood Mac feel - I'm no expert on them but I have owned a few of their albums and it doesn't remind me of them at all. It does remind me of somebody though, but I can't think who (it's gonna bug me!). Anyhoo I really like it!

The other song standing out for me is The Fellowship - I wasn't too sure about it when it started with that in-your-face techno sound, but it soon kicked into something that appealed and grabbed me & loving the super catchy chorus! Actually it reminds me very much of Muse's 'Bliss' YouTube - Muse - Bliss

In future I'll be stopping by this thread as you update it :grinthumb

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Re: Smashing Pumpkins-Teargarden by Kaleidyscope

I'm very unfamiliar with the Smashing Pumpkins as of late. But i'm willing to give them another go. I had listened to them a lot a couple years back, but I never really gave them much chance. I do however LOVE Zeitgeist. I had given that album a few listens on multiple occasions. I'll look into getting a couple more albums by them.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElviraPeth

Staff online

Members online