Skid Row (Official Thread)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
New EP for 2018

The bands 32-year legacy has been one for the books indeed, however, a new dawn is rising and with the induction of former DragonForce frontman ZP Theart being made official just over a year ago, the co-founding member Dave ‘Snake’ Sabo has never felt more excited and positive about Skid Row.

OD – Firstly, let’s get a studio update on the new EP (the final instalment of ‘United World Rebellion’) where are you guys at right now as I heard that you were just about to enter the studio?

SNAKE – Myself and Rachel (Bolan, bass) are here in Nashville where Rachel lives and has a studio. We’re working on some post-production stuff at the moment. We have a small rehearsal space in East Ashville, which is really great as it’s like jamming in someone’s living room. I got down here a couple of days ago to write, which I’ve been doing now for a while.

I come down here once a month and Rachel and I just get together and write and start working on new ideas, so we don’t really have a definitive timeline as to when we will actually be recording the record.

OD – Have you even spoken to any producers as of yet, or is it too early for that?

SNAKE – We actually spoke to Michael Wagener (Ozzy, Kings X, White Lion, Extreme, Dokken) about the record and he’s totally up for doing that, so we just have to make both schedules work and obviously we have a lot of touring that we are doing this year, so, I don’t know if we’re gonna be able to go in a do it all in one shot, or just by doing a few tracks at a time.

Read entire interview: http://www.overdrive.ie/skid-row-weve-fallen-apart-times-never-broke-snake-sabo/

Starchild

Little Dreamer
Reaction score
I love their older stuff. I saw Sebastian on his solo tour when he opened for Guns N Roses.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

IMG_0734.jpeg

Released in 2022..

Full Album

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads