Skid Row (Official Thread)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Re: Skid Row

No all things Skid is good Thumper and Bach's solo stuff is indeed great!!

:cheers:

Trickster

Reaction score

Skid Row is a Top notch band.. Love Bach to pieces.. Just like his style.
He's on the new Celebrity Fit club this season and he's being the bad boy he's always been.
I havn't heard what the New Skid Row sounds like, but without Sabastian I really don't care..
Here's a nice Hendrix cover he did.. The version I wanted to post had a error so sorry if this one sucks..

But I highly recommend anyone picking Sabastian Bach's solo stuff.. His latest CD "Angel Down" is loaded with great jams.. You get more of his little time with replacing Axl in Guns and Roses..

Here's a nice Ballad off it called "By Your Side"

The picture on the cover is a actual painting his Father did before he passed away.. He had that tatooed on his arm by Kat Von D to honor his Father..

Sorry if I went more in the Bach direction MP.. To me he was the major part of Skid Row..:cheers:

:grinthumb Love me some Skid Row.. but only with Bach:bow:

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

OK.. Maybe this will work.. But I love this Skid Row cover of Rush's "What You Doing".. Video might be funky.. But maybe it's just my system.. Great rockin song..

Last edited by a moderator:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score

Skid Row + Rob Halford - Delivering the Goods (Live)

I love watching this but have to laugh everytime I look
at Rob. He was in Fight by this time and was sporting
the 90's grunge/rock look. :heheh:

Last edited by a moderator:

noodles

Short, Bald, Metal
Reaction score

Monkey Business = one of THE greatest songs of the genre. What a great crank-it-up and bang your ****ing head off tune!

The first album wasn't really all that hair metal, and Slave to the Grind is just straight up metal. They toured with Pantera on that one, and I really regret not catching it.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score

I agree completely. I"ve never considered Skid Row to be hair metal at all. Maybe they had a touch of it on the first album but it's more of a hard rock album than glam/hair metal. I also agree about the 2nd album. There's nothing glam or hair at all about that second album.

Good stuff from start to finish.

Hey noodles (or any other guitar player around here), I've actually been listening to the Slave to the Grind album a bit the past few days while in the car. Is Mudkicker tuned down? It's been a long time since I've had this CD on anywhere near my guitar. Anyway, that song just sounds/seems like it is, which is unlike most of their tunes from what I remember. Love the groove/feel of that track. It just sounds dirty (no pun intended)

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

Sebastian is on Celebrity Fit Club now.I haven't seen the show but I have seen some of the clips they show on The Soup.

I saw him on it today.. I had to laugh because when it was his turn to weigh,
The one lady who is the Shrink asked him about his out burst the previous week where he got mad at the camera guy and pushed him down and one of the girls said to him.. F You..
So the lady asked him why did you get upset.. He said..

Bach: I don't like it when someone say's f you to me
Lady: What do you think F You means?
Bach: It means F You!!
Lady: But what do you think it means??
Bach: What don't you understand about F You????

:lmao:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FernandoRu

Staff online

Members online