Siam

LyricalLaurel

EΔЯ ЯESPOИSIBŁE, too!
Reaction score
They do sound like QR!!! If I didn't know better (and I don't really know that much at all about QR...) I would have thought these tunes were QR's.

I'm not so thrilled over them hoisting music from another band. Is that common practice?

Mr. T

Reaction score
They do sound like QR!!! If I didn't know better (and I don't really know that much at all about QR...) I would have thought these tunes were QR's.

I'm not so thrilled over them hoisting music from another band. Is that common practice?

Hoisting music music from another band? Lost me there...

LyricalLaurel

EΔЯ ЯESPOИSIBŁE, too!
Reaction score
^^^
So whatever happened to those master tapes, you ask? The guys from Siam managed to steal them, and Prayer is the result

Not sure why I lost you, Tunez, but I did....

sheesh, here I thought I was a good communicator...

and I'll readily admit to not knowing the business like you do :grinthumb ... sooooo let me take another stab at this ... ... you said...

So whatever happened to those master tapes, you ask? The guys from Siam managed to steal them, and Prayer is the result

I assume that they didn't take the master tapes and produce the music as their own.

But why did they steal the tapes in the first place? Did they want to imitate it? Just to do it? Because they could? Is this a compliment of some kind in the industry?

And so I wonder, is this common practice? Stealing master tapes from other bands?

Mr. T

Reaction score
^^^ I wrote what I did as a way of expressing exactly how much they sound like Queensryche and what ppl were expecting from Queensryche after Empire. It was an analogy... that's all.

LyricalLaurel

EΔЯ ЯESPOИSIBŁE, too!
Reaction score
Ohhhhh. Got it. Well, it was a damn good analogy (especially for everyone else who got it the first time through!) because they sound the same as QR to me!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online