3540292809_photo.jpg

Genres
Doom Metal/ Stoner Metal

Origins/Formed in
United States of America 2008

Band Website
Shrinebuilder | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

Current line-up
Scott "Wino" Weinrich - Guitar, Vocals (Lost Breed (USA), Place of Skulls, Saint Vitus, Spirit Caravan, The Hidden Hand, The Obsessed, Victor Griffin, Solace (USA), Shine (USA), Paul Chain, Premonition 13)

Scott Kelly - Guitar, Vocals (Neurosis (USA), Tribes of Neurot, Blood & Time, Violent Coercion, guest for Mastodon, Milk Cult)

Al Cisneros - Bass, Vocals (Asbestos Death, Om, The Sabians, Sleep, guest for Six Organs Of Admittance, Harvestman)

Dale Crover - Drums, Vocals (Fantômas, Fecal Matter, Melvins, Nirvana, Sawed Off, Plainfield, guest for Acid King, Wayne Kramer, Altamont, Natas, Lost Goat, The Obsessed, Raging Slab, Peeping Tom, Lou Barlow)

Former/past members
Chris Hakius - Drums (Sleep, Asbestos Death, The Sabians, OM)

Discography
Shrinealbum.jpg
Shrinebuilder (Neurot Recordings, 2009)

hawk11

Reaction score
Real good album. I'm a big fan of Scott "Wino" Weinrich and his work with The Obsessed, Spirit Caravan, The Hidden Hand, St Vitus and Place Of Skulls.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I've been looking to get into more doom metal. I'll check these guys out the next chance I have.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I love a good supergroup. I saw the drummer and was instantly hooked. Good shit.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
This is some good S***!! :grinthumb

I'm picking this up for sure, when I get a few orders and recent pick ups out of the way! But on my list! Thanks!! :cheers2

Moore_82

Reaction score
An absolute favorite for sure specially with Al Cisneros and Scott 'Wino' Weinrich playing big parts in it, just hope they make a second release at some point.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliverevans

Members online