Show us your axe

Orion

I'm A Member
Reaction score
Okay. I know that in a place like this there has to be a few musicians hangin' out.

Let's see those axes!!

3axesmr7.jpg

These are probabley my favourites. The strat has to be the cleanest bell sounding thing I've ever heard. Of course we have an Ovation in doubley and the PJ fretless is my bestest.

Now you post a pic of yours :D

Foggy Hat

Reaction score
Since no one has posted here, and
i don't have any guitars, Here is my drum set.

P1010094.jpg
P1010092.jpg
P1010093.jpg

My Roland V-Drums.
Quite a mess of wires I know, but they are out of the way, so i dont care.

eccentric man

Reaction score
one of my friends has a pink strat just like that one hehehe

here are a few pics of the guitars i have. i've had the tacocaster since my 19th b-day back in '95. picked up the 5 string beast at the start of spring in 2003. i ripped the pic of the LTD/ESP from the elderly music site, i snagged one of those at the start of the summer this year. it's super awesome, the pics don't do the finish any justice hehehe. someday i'll actually take a picture of all my guitars (i've got 5 others for now).

Attachments

• DAVE02.JPG
    DAVE02.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 35
  • mr daves bass2.jpg
    mr daves bass2.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 35
  • EC1000-VTB_front.jpg
    EC1000-VTB_front.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 36

eccentric man

Reaction score
so are you running that marshall head through both cabinets? how is that working out for you? i've been toying with the idea of maybe getting a stack (or a half) this year. right now i've got a busted 40W marshall valvestate amp. it was great for practicing with friends when it worked but it conked out twice in the first 5-6 years i owned it. it's been needing to be fixed for about 4 years now, i've just been plugging into a traynor acoustic PA or something like that. it's definitely loud enough but doesn't quite have that marshall sound heheheh

PickAttack

ZIG ZAG MAN
Reaction score
so are you running that marshall head through both cabinets? how is that working out for you? i've been toying with the idea of maybe getting a stack (or a half) this year. right now i've got a busted 40W marshall valvestate amp. it was great for practicing with friends when it worked but it conked out twice in the first 5-6 years i owned it. it's been needing to be fixed for about 4 years now, i've just been plugging into a traynor acoustic PA or something like that. it's definitely loud enough but doesn't quite have that marshall sound heheheh

Not anymore, I'm using the Mesa cab with another amp now, just use the quad with it and has x patterned Celestion G12T-75 and V-30 speakers.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentonBeo

Members online

No members online now.