Register to remove these ads

Sexy Women in Music!

Discussion in 'Graveyard' started by ChibiGeeBee, May 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nedkelly

nedkelly Senior Member

^^^^^
    ...and if course, you'll have to find out yourself on YT coz we aren't allowed to post sexy bids here, remember ?!?:bdh:

2. Old Dude

Old Dude I was born at night, but it wasn't last night.

I'll have to take your word for it. I don't recognize her. You only included her first name. And she is holding the guitar in the picture like she doesn't know what it even is. I can't very well do a search on YouTube for just "Cheryl" and hope to find anything, can I?

nedkelly likes this.
  3. nedkelly

nedkelly Senior Member

Cheryl is just posing....like many famous and less famous femme guitarists...that does not mean they can't play. As for her name, her name,if you check Metal Femmes and Metal Mania websites, her name will appear like that: Cheryl....just like Cher or maybe Doro or maybe Drake or maybe Agast or maybe Aurora or maybe Soraya...want more ??!!
    Anyway, try contacting me in private and I might appease you :)

Last edited: May 21, 2018
  4. nedkelly

nedkelly Senior Member

.......or maybe you know another famous (Aussie) axe babe called Orianthi ....sorry, it's not my fault if she is known by her first name.
    She 'poses' when not playing too. Moreover, Orianthi is super sexy too....and that's not my fault either.
    Anyway, she plays a mean axe to boot :):):)
    images(170).jpg images(169).jpg images(168).jpg images(167).jpg

5. Old Dude

Old Dude I was born at night, but it wasn't last night.

I have no doubt that Cheryl is a fine looking Ozzie Gull, as is Orianthi. However, there is only one famous person person I've ever heard of named Orianthi. There are something like 3,847 famous women named Cheryl. Seeing one photograph of a reasonably attractive Ozzie Gull isn't enough to motivate me to want to do any research.

6. nedkelly

nedkelly Senior Member

I don't really care what other people like or don't like...that's their problem, not mine. I don't really care if others do research or not..it's their problem, not mine.
    In conclusion, I don't care if Cheryl is an Aussie (Gull or not:))...that's not my problem at all. Many famous Cheryl's ? What's that supposed to mean ?! What I'm interested in are the ladies of music, famous or not, sexy or not, whom I cherish and admire...against all odds.
    What I do realize is that male chauvinism is alive and well especially today:)

7. nedkelly

nedkelly Senior Member

Not the sexiest in my rockbook, but sexy enuff......ooops, can we even say "sexy" here ??!:):):)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.