Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Like :

CrossFade
SevenDust
Slip Knot.

Yes I know they have alot of screaming going on, but I still like it.. :)

M

Mick

I don't mind a bit of screaming if the mood is right:D

Metallica is one of my favourites for rock/metal though I like their older stuff more than the latest. I also like White Zombie, Tool, Pantera, and a few others...

Dukeyfan12

Reaction score
Screaming is good if its done right. Slipknot can do it from time to time, but a lot of it is just crap to me. Sevendust has a unique screaming/singing sort of thing going on and I like that. Nick Oliveri, before he left Queens of the stone age, added some good change of pace screaming to some of their songs. I can't stand hardcore bands that just scream constantly and are hardly understandable, but some screaming never hurt anybody.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dukeyfan12 said:
Screaming is good if its done right. Slipknot can do it from time to time, but a lot of it is just crap to me. Sevendust has a unique screaming/singing sort of thing going on and I like that. Nick Oliveri, before he left Queens of the stone age, added some good change of pace screaming to some of their songs. I can't stand hardcore bands that just scream constantly and are hardly understandable, but some screaming never hurt anybody.

There are alot of good screaming bands that just add it to a small section of their songs, like SevenDust, Mudvayne and SLipKnot. I can not stand the oohohhohohohohohohhohoho crap either.. :)

C

chris_6t9r

I don't mind Slipknot. I like Wait and Bleed and Left Behind. But I love Rage Against the Machine. Tom Morello's a great guitarist and Zack has a f****** loud set of lungs. I like a bit of Marilyn Manson too.

C

chris_6t9r

Of course I know that, and it's crap. I don't think Audioslave are anywhere near as good as Rage.

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
Frankly I love the power and energy of a thrashing, screaming, wailing, depressed band. It has to feel authentic, not faked, but that's true of anything for me. I love the oozing passion that some bands have.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online

No members online now.