Scary Album Covers (All Genres)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Post all your scary album covers of all time. Doesn't matter the style of music.

Note: If it happens to be sexually graphic in nature DO NOT POST

THANKS

OK I'll start....

Black Sabbath ~ Black Sabbath

1970%20-%20Black%20Sabbath.jpg

The Wanderer

Kids With Guns
Reaction score
Satan_is_Real.jpg
This was also voted one of the creepiest album covers of all time by Guitar World, seen the article on facebook about 3 months ago.

Last edited:

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
One of the most Scariest album covers has got to be DANIELLE DAXs debut mini album "Pop Eyes". Not only scary 1 would also rate it as one of the worst album covers of all time...Shocking !!!
Saying that I do like this experimental/gothic avant garde album,in which I own plus many more of Danielle Dax singles/albums.
"Pop eyes" was later re-released with a better new impressive album cover.
Danielle Dax is a great artist, as she progressed her artwork and music for later releases were top class.She is also an incredible beautiful lady !

Attachments

• ddpesm.gif
    ddpesm.gif
    21.5 KB · Views: 44
  • Danielle+Dax+n1101627654_323950_9575_thumb.jpg
    Danielle+Dax+n1101627654_323950_9575_thumb.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 44

The Wanderer

Kids With Guns
Reaction score
One of the most Scariest album covers has got to be DANIELLE DAXs debut mini album "Pop Eyes". Not only scary 1 would also rate it as one of the worst album covers of all time...Shocking !!!
Saying that I do like this experimental/gothic avant garde album,in which I own plus many more of Danielle Dax singles/albums.
"Pop eyes" was later re-released with a better new impressive album cover.
Danielle Dax is a great artist, as she progressed her artwork and music for later releases were top class.She is also an incredible beautiful lady !

I am Digging her songs Big Hollow Man and Cat House. She is TOTALLY worth a listen :grinthumb.

Ju_CannibalCorpse-ButcheredAtBirth.jpg

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online