RS is back (again!)

Musikwala

Popmartian
Reaction score
I love your username! We've never met before on the forum but I have a feeling that I'll enjoy your posts. You seem like a very chill guy. And if you're into grunge music like I am, I'm sure we'll have lots in common. :grinthumb

rollingstoned

Queens of the Stone Age
Reaction score
I love your username! We've never met before on the forum but I have a feeling that I'll enjoy your posts. You seem like a very chill guy. And if you're into grunge music like I am, I'm sure we'll have lots in common. :grinthumb

Thanks, what does your username mean? Music Wala (I forget what wala means). 420 friendly is always a big plus (Smoke that ganja!!)

And yeah I'm a huge grunge fan. Probably my favorite era in music of all time.
Alice in Chain's is my favorite band of all time as well.

RIP Layne Staley, one of the best vocalists in my opinion. IN THE WORLD!

The way Jerry & Layne would harmonize together vocally was simply stunning.

Musikwala

Popmartian
Reaction score
Thanks, what does your username mean? Music Wala (I forget what wala means). 420 friendly is always a big plus (Smoke that ganja!!)

And yeah I'm a huge grunge fan. Probably my favorite era in music of all time.
Alice in Chain's is my favorite band of all time as well.

RIP Layne Staley, one of the best vocalists in my opinion. IN THE WORLD!

The way Jerry & Layne would harmonize together vocally was simply stunning.

Musikwala is just music guy. :heheh: I'm Indian and wala is from hindi language. And I put a "k" in musik because I dig German. :p

Completely agree about your comments on AiC. The harmonizing vocals are a big part of the appeal of this band!

rollingstoned

Queens of the Stone Age
Reaction score
Musikwala is just music guy. :heheh: I'm Indian and wala is from hindi language. And I put a "k" in musik because I dig German. :p

Completely agree about your comments on AiC. The harmonizing vocals are a big part of the appeal of this band!

Nice, my other nickname on the internet is magikod (I used to be in a gaming clan called Clan OD and I was named magik. So magik(OD) stuck, so now I just go buy magikod.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentonBeo

Members online