Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Live

• Thread starter doyoubelieveitnow
  • Start date
D

doyoubelieveitnow

I just got this awesome Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Live dvd collection! Has anyone else picked it up? It's a three disc collection featuring performances, induction speeches, and other cool special features.

One of my favorite scenes is the performance of the Beatles' "I Saw Her Standing There" performed by George Harrison, Ringo Starr, Mick Jagger, Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen, Billy Joel, and John Fogerty.

There's tons of coolness in here though, and I haven't even made it to the end of disk 1 yet!

There's a little more info and a trailer for the collection over at Amazon if anyone's interested.

gguerra

Reaction score
There is a new show on HBO which is great. It is two parts and I dont know if it's out on DVD yet. Could you provide a link to this?

Macca

Member #9, #9, #9, #9...
Reaction score
I got this at Best Buy and got a bonus 4th disc featuring parts of the concert for the rock and roll hall of fame!

I love this set!!! It's great if I want a mix of everything! But the best performance on there by far is The Doors with Eddie VEdder doing light my fire!!!

Foxhound

retired
Reaction score
I think Doyoubelieveitnow was being paid to shill this release - and did so in so many places he didn't even remember to come back here to check the response to his efforts! Either that or he just didn't care enough to check back on his work.

:D

rollingstoned

Queens of the Stone Age
Reaction score
I got this at Best Buy and got a bonus 4th disc featuring parts of the concert for the rock and roll hall of fame!

I love this set!!! It's great if I want a mix of everything! But the best performance on there by far is The Doors with Eddie VEdder doing light my fire!!!

Sounds great

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online