Robert Plant & Alison Krauss

aerozep

Reaction score
:grinthumb So,do you like or not.......I do,I can't believe I do,but I do...
It's easy to listen to and it's done very well....they work well together.:cheers:

Trains,Trains,Trains
watch the closing doors :wtf:

www.njhirailers.com :****:

Mr. Shadow

"Classic" Member
Reaction score
Not my choice of music, but they are perfect together.

Reaction score
I thought I was going to hate it, but it was actually very good, and I actually liked it, I approve of them haha, its hard to pas my criticism too

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I was surprised when Magic told me about this album, she is a big fan and I was pleasantly surprised by how easy to listen to this collaboration was.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I really like this album. This duet works very well together.

Click the image to listen to the entire album.

Those of you who have seen the movie "Mad Money" will recognize the first song on the album from the movie. :)

Reaction score
I remember listening to them a while back and felt a little betrayed that plant was working with someone else, but it was good to see that he was still in the music scene.

they did an old zep cover and he just couldn't hit the high notes like he used to.v

Craig in Indy

Your cool Uncle
Reaction score
I like it, but not as much as I wanted to. That's because I came to the album after seeing them perform together on TV. In that performance they actually did a couple of Zep songs, which I thought were great, and I was subsequently disappointed to find they hadn't included any on the album.

The funny thing was that as I listened to them in this TV performance, the sound of the whole production reminded me LOTS of a Bruce Cockburn album from the early '90s, Nothing but a Burning Light. That album had been produced by T-Bone Burnett. So I wasn't too surprised to see T-Bone there on stage with Plant and Krauss, and then to subsequently learn he produced the album for them.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online