Rob Zombie Past Present & Future

bobbyg29

Professor of Rock n Roll
Reaction score
I will have to check his new album out when it comes out, I liked Sick Bubblegum, I didn't like "What"....the songs do seem to be lacking inspiration, but I'm sure I'll find the others better, I usually do, I don't know if I'll like the production though, the guitars sounded really digital, could just be myspace player though

Yeah, I wasn't blown away by either song either, maybe they will grow on me. I does sound like an improvement from Educated Horses, though.

Reaction score
Yeah, I wasn't blown away by either song either, maybe they will grow on me. I does sound like an improvement from Educated Horses, though.

I haven't heard that one, the last one I heard was Sinister Urge and a few tracks off Past Present and Future, I hope he comes out with some videos for these songs, his are always so crazy, I usually never even care, but his videos are so cool, he really finds top of the line artists

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I saw him open for Pantera once. While his show was great visually, for me the songs all seemed to run together.

I'd have to agree with this but like AC/DC fans it doesn't seem to bother me as it's a formula that works! One of my favs that was also used as a cool entrance theme for a wrestler!

Never Gonna Stop
(Awesome vid as well)

Oh yeah, and this cover is just plain awesome!

White Zombie-I'm Your Boogieman

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
On the topic of Rob, but off topic of music, I just watched Halloween II yesterday. Honestly speaking, I think he made a much creepier yet very good retelling of the classic Michael Myers story. I like the first Halloween remake he did as well. Not any sort of incredible horror movie (as I dont believe there is such a thing), but definitely entertaining. I wasn't a huge fan of his 1000 Corpses movies, but these two were both pretty decent.

As for Rob's music, I'll have to talk about that later when I'm not getting ready for bed.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Members online