Rob Zombie Past Present & Future

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I've been wanting to bring up Rob Zombie for awhile now..
But I thought I would just start off with his album Past Present & Future instead..
If you ever have seen any concert footage of a Zombie concert your going to see more Tat's, piercings, mohawks and out of control fans than your average concerts.
Not to forget to mention you will also see more female flashing's than the entire decade of Hair Bands combined in just one Zombie concert.
So if your a old dude and you attend a Zombie concert, you need to bring your own ambulance because your going to have a heart attack!!
I happen to really like Rob Zombies style of metal he plays..
It alternative with a nu-metal fringe to it since he will throw in some synth scratching and samplings..

But just wanted to put him up for any Zombie lovers out there..
So I'll start with a few songs off this LP which our my favorites.. You gotta love his video's as far as pretty awesome graphics and special effects.. Being into movies now day's you can see Rob is very creative in the ghoul factor.

Here we go..

51s6SoWzyPL.jpg

Girl on fire... A song he wrote for his very Hot and sexy wife who does a lot of the moans and back ground vocals..

So any Rob Zombie fans here?????

:oy:

Last edited:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Rob Who?

Just Kidding! He is a radical individual. I am not a big fan, as in I listen to him only if forced to........

Reaction score
I can take a song every now and then, I remember the first time I heard Thunderkiss '65.......:rock:
then I saw some other videos from him, and wow!... he is... certainly.. out there...far, far, far, far, so far out there.... the first time I heard him was TK 65, it was seventh grade reading/english class... My friend who usually only listened to really heavy punk rock stuff was showing me stuff I hadn't heard before on his ipod, and the teacher got a little angry after Zombie came on and I whispered right when it got quiet, so just about everyone heard me "This is f**king awesome".....no the first or last time I spent the class in the hall:heheh:
after class though we had a conversation about music, turns out she loved the Clash and saw them (I can't remember the number)but it was upwards of 10 times

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Hillbilly Deluxe is his best album in my books.

Have to be in the right mood for him. I have respect for him beyond music though, he has turned out to be a pretty good filmmaker is his own right, and who would guess it would be the Horror genre...?

:heheh:

bobbyg29

Professor of Rock n Roll
Reaction score
Big Rob Zombie fan here! If you take into account both his music and movies I think he is one of the most creative people to come along in years (it quite a twisted sense, of course). I am really excited about this album coming out next month:

2497894.jpg

Tiny Tim

Reaction score
I saw him open for Pantera once. While his show was great visually, for me the songs all seemed to run together.

Dave78

Dave's not here, man
Reaction score
I like most of La Sexorcisto: Devil Music, Vol. 1, as well as a few from Astro-Creep: 2000. Favorite songs are "Thunder Kiss '65" and "More Human Than Human". And that's about it for Rob and White Zombie for me!

Maybe I'll see what else there is from him on iTunes one of these days (besides the techno remix cd Supersexy Swingin' Sounds). Maybe.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Big Rob Zombie fan here! If you take into account both his music and movies I think he is one of the most creative people to come along in years (it quite a twisted sense, of course). I am really excited about this album coming out next month:

2497894.jpg

Going to have to check this one out!! Thanks Bobby for bringing it up.
I just looked it up so I take it this is all new material???
No samples were available to listen too.

bobbyg29

Professor of Rock n Roll
Reaction score
Here is the track listing. As far as I can tell its all new material:

1 Jesus Frankenstein 5:21
2 Sick Bubble-Gum 3:44
3 What? 2:47
4 Mars Needs Women 4:58
5 Werewolf, Baby 3:59
6 Virgin Witch 3:38
7 Dream Factory 2:18
8 Burn 3:04
9 Cease to Exist 3:39
10 Werewolf Women of the SS 3:09
11 The Man Who Laughs 9:44

You can hear "What?" and "Sick Bubblegum" on his myspace site:
http://www.myspace.com/robzombie:guitar:

Reaction score
I will have to check his new album out when it comes out, I liked Sick Bubblegum, I didn't like "What"....the songs do seem to be lacking inspiration, but I'm sure I'll find the others better, I usually do, I don't know if I'll like the production though, the guitars sounded really digital, could just be myspace player though

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online