Ringo Starr (Official Thread)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Snookeroo

A song he did with Elton John, written by Elton John on the Goodnight Vienna album!!

ssmrsnoo.jpg

TheFeldster

Mr Kite
Reaction score
Love Snookeroo man. I think that and the "No No Song", and maybe "A Dose of Rock 'N Roll" are his catchiest tunes.

At least, they're the ones that get stuck in my brain most often.

Mr. Bob Dobolina

Reaction score
Love "Snookeroo", "Goodnight Vienna", "It Don't Come Easy", his version of the Sir Douglas classic "She's About a Mover", so many great ones. I think "Photograph" is one of the all time best solo Beatles records, Ritchie and George made quite the post Beatles team.0340.jpg

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
^^ That was his second solo album in fact Sooty and yes, I think it's real good. The one he did before this, his first, was like all big band. Standards and deep cuts he had grew up with that his parents listened to.

His third solo album would then be a rock album. But yeah I really dig his country album alot, and should dig it out and give it a spin again soon. :grinthumb

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
^^ That was his second solo album in fact Sooty and yes, I think it's real good. The one he did before this, his first, was like all big band. Standards and deep cuts he had grew up with that his parents listened to.

His third solo album would then be a rock album. But yeah I really dig his country album alot, and should dig it out and give it a spin again soon. :grinthumb

Wow! Sounds like he may be the most diverse Beatle at the time of his solo stuff! :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElviraPeth

Members online

No members online now.